We have been supplying bespoke software solutions to the logistics, automotive and healthcare sectors since 1999. With a number of new projects starting we now have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Software Developer / Engineer to join the team. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in and commercial experience of developing web based systems using a Microsoft technology stack.
You will be a self-motivated professional, gaining real responsibility for projects you work on as a result. Everyone in our team gets involved in all aspects of the software lifecycle, from design, through development, testing, implementation and support. This is very much a hands-on role.
Essential skills / experience:
- At least 2 years’ commercial experience of web application development
- ASP.NET Core MVC/Razor Pages with C# – experience of Blazor would be a significant advantage
- Entity Framework Core and SQL Server
- Source repositories (e.g. GIT)
- CSS, HTML and Java script
- Exposure to Agile methodologies
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
Desirable skills / experience:
- Experience of responsive front-end UI development
- Experience of mobile app development using Xamarin
- Experience of data reporting tools
- Exposure to Syncfusion or other development toolsets such as DevExpress, Telerik
You will be based at our office close to the centre of Dursley, Gloucestershire. As well as a friendly and relaxed working environment, we offer 25 days paid annual leave. For those wishing to relocate to this beautiful part of the country, a relocation allowance may be available.
This new role will be key to our continued success and offers the right candidate the opportunity to help guide our future growth.
If you feel you have the skills and experience please Apply Now with your CV and a Covering Note. We look forward to hearing from you.